We will help you to:
- decide on the most suitable structure for your business
- prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts;
- assess the finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance and draw up the necessary proposals;
- establish a good working relationship with your bank;
- complete any registration procedures with Companies House, HMRC and Customs & Excise;
- deal with company secretarial issues;
- set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements;
- decide on what computer hardware to buy and help with the installation of accountancy software;
- keep on top of bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements; and
- help with all aspects of business compliance and administration.
Business planning and forecasts
Every business should plan ahead to ensure success but daily business pressures often conspire to delay the strategic planning process. Financial forecasts are a crucial part of any business plan and we will ensure these are both meaningful and robust.
Liaising with banks and institutions
We offer support when liaising with banks and other financial institutions. Drawing on our wealth of experience we can support our clients through this often daunting experience.